Your thrilling experience starts as you climb 20m up a tree! Then zip through the air for 100m across fields with breath-taking views of the reservoir and surrounding countryside. Suitable for all ages and abilities.
- Adult ages 16+
- Child ages 8 - 15
Caves formed 300 million years ago
Caving is all about exploring and travelling through a world that we don’t normally get the chance to see; a world of darkness, rock and mud. Venture into our caves however, and you will see some incredible sights and experience some of the most breathtaking geological features and formations and ecosystems that are right beneath our feet.
We offer activities for all ages and levels of experience, allowing everyone the chance to experience the fantastic limestone caves that South Wales has to offer.
Warm stretchy clothing, man-made materials such as fleeces, thermal tops, football tops and jogging bottoms. (Leggings are ok, but jogging bottoms give a bit more padding on the legs when crawling.)
We provide all of our cavers with a variety of equipment to ensure safety and maximum enjoyment. The standard equipment which is provided is:
– Lamp, which is suitable for caving
– Cordura oversuit, which protects your clothing from any abrasion in the cave
– Belt, which helps keep the trouser part of the suit in the right place so the participant can move easily through the cave
– Knee pads (for adults) available as an optional extra. A luxury item, to help protect the knees from bruising when crawling
– Wellies – the best footwear for caving!